With Search Engines leading the nation as the #1 method that consumers search for local products and services, it is no wonder that businesses are clamoring to get top rankings in search. Since the above study in 2010, the amount of traffic on search engines increases each month, while yellow pages budgets and books continue to shrink.
Unleashed is here to help your business get to the top.
The 3 Search Engines
Within a typical search on Google or other search engines, there are actually 3 places that appear:
Each engine has it’s own method of ranking, relative benefits, and challenges.
Here is a brief overview:
(aka. AdWords, PPC, Paid Search)
Pros: Start and stop quickly, rapidly try new keywords, target competitor phases
Cons: Traffic stops when budget stops, can be very expensive, highly competitive.
(aka. Local SEO, Maps SEO, Local Search)
Pros: No cost per click, can generate calls, feeds to search, maps, mobile, and 411
Cons: Difficult to rank in, highly competitive, constantly in testing
(aka. Organic SEO, Search Engine Optimization)
Pros: Largest share of traffic, shows your website and brand, great ROI
Cons: Difficult, unpredictable, ranks can drop quickly for various reasons, needs great content for sustained success
Unleashed Online Marketing offers affordable, highly effective services that ensure your organization can receive broader exposure on search engines for keywords that matter.
After years of experience and hundreds of keywords on page 1 of major search engines, we’ve got SEM down to a science.
- Keyword Research - This is the most important part of the process of any search engine marketing campaign. We both freely available data and highly expensive data sources and tools to discover the best keywords available for your business. Our goal is to identify keyword phrases that your target audience uses when they intend to buy the products/services you intend to sell them, discover which have realistic levels of competition, and where the most search volume exists. If this part of the campaign isn’t completed properly, it is almost guaranteed to deliver poor results. (We’re really good at it!)
- Website Optimization - Once we know which keywords your company would like to target, we work with your technical staff to implement changes on your site that will make it more friendly to search engines and usable for your customers. This may mean optimizing site architecture, changing content, building landing pages, or dozens of other techniques that give your site an edge in the engines we’re targeting. You’ll walk away with a website that loads faster, is more easily crawled, has a better conversion rate, and is far more relevant to your target keyword phrases AND you and your team will know what all of that stuff means…
- Campaign Optimization – We continue our work outside of your site to build your website traffic. For paid search management we optimize bids, copy, and keywords to make sure you get the best results from your campaign. On a Local SEO campaign we build local listings to your site across dozens or hundreds of relevant local directories. When working on an Organic SEO campaign we deploy a myriad of activities and strategies to help your website earn more quality links to it and build trust with all major search engines. With SEM, we optimize ads, bids, keywords, and more on a daily basis. It’s painstaking, technical, sometimes heartbreaking work- but somebody’s got to do it. Thankfully, we happen to love every bit of it.
- Reporting – We stay in close communication with each of our clients throughout the campaign process. Unleashed provides an amazing backend system for on-demand reporting on the status of your campaign, as well as weekly and monthly ranking reports. Using tools like Google analytics, you’ll not only know how many “hits” your site is getting, but also which cities they are coming from, which pages they are engaging with, and what searches are driving leads and sales.
At the end of the day, results are what matter, and with a great search engine marketing campaign from Unleashed, that is exactly what you’ll get.
A few things to mention for advanced SEO marketers:
Unleashed is really good at working with difficult content management systems, including:
- SEO for Business Catalyst
- Volusion SEO
- Interspire Shopping Cart SEO
- Market America Shoppping Cart
- Ruby on Rails Applications
- Bizzare proprietary content management systems
We also support the easy ones like WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, and flat HTML. We write killer video sitemaps, know how to write regular expressions for creating 301 redirects on dynamic sites, and do a clean job of solving out-of-the-box technical on-page issues.
Our team offers a full spectrum of link acquisition strategies including earned link techniques, link bait, content syndication, and other tried and true methods of getting links that keep your rankings strong over time. We do NOT recommend or advocate for the purchase of links for any purpose due to Google’s webmaster guidelines.
If you need a full blown SEM or SEO project done right or just want a hand with a difficult problem, call Unleashed Online Marketing today.